Bee Seasonal Organic Honey - Silvestre
Silvestre has a strong and delicious flavor profile. We love pairing it with Green Teas and Genmaicha because the herbal notes go very well with those teas. The perfect cheese types for pairing would be Goat and Manchego.
- Color: Reddish, dark orange
- Aroma: Very aromatic, herbal
- Taste: Floral, herbaceous, orange peel
- Primary Taste: Sweet
- Texture: Silky, with a thin consistency
- Finish: Strong finish with a slightly bitter undercurrent
- Harvest season: Beginning of the wet season: October, November & December
The Atlantic Forest is a very diverse and complex biome. In the highest altitudes, one can find the typical Araucaria Pine Trees. On the lowest altitudes, one can find palm trees and even mangroves. Our Wildflower honey comes from areas around the Iguaçu River, including the world-famous Iguaçu Waterfalls, the largest waterfalls system in the world. This area characterized by a humid sub-tropical climate, with two distinctive seasons; one very humid and hot in the summer and another, humid and warm, in the winter. The region is home to many rare and endangered species of flora and fauna.
This honey is:
- Certified Organic
- No additives or flavoring